Re: Diety UI draft

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         I notice from Appendix A2 that enhanced search is being
>  deferred until a future version of Deity. Is there a simple search
>  mechanism in place? For example, if I just read about the zircon
>  package, and want to look at the package, even though it is not new
>  and not installed, can I hit a search string?

The "enhanced search" refers to a feature which allows you to do
complex searches through the various Header fields, description, etc.
As Appendex A2 says, this will unfortunately not be available in
the first version.

There will be a simple search on package name for the first version.
Though (probably by pressing "/").  The only possible reference to
this is in Section 3.1 in the Menu "Edit/Find" and "Edit/find Again".

This should have been documented in the key bindings section.  I will
add this.

Thanks!

Behan

--