Re: Diety UI draft

Hi,

	Just a minor clarification: suppose there is a new package to
 be installed. I click(or whatever) the install button, will a
 triangle icon appear if the package has unmet dependencies (which
 need to be installed)?

	If I choose to remove a package, will a triangle button
 automagically appear that shows all packages dependent on the package
 scheduled for removal?

	My reading of the documents seems to indicate this shall be
 so, I just wanted to be certain.

	manoj
 persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
 progress depends on the unreasonable man." George Bernard Shaw