Re: Diety UI draft

Hi,

	I notice from Appendix A2 that enhanced search is being
 deferred until a future version of Deity. Is there a simple search
 mechanism in place? For example, if I just read about the zircon
 package, and want to look at the package, even though it is not new
 and not installed, can I hit a search string?

	The User interface seems to be good about top  down selection
 (allowing me to choose with keywords and other methods), but what
 about search/install indiviadual packages (I can hit / in dselect for
 similair functionality).

	I did not see this mentioned in the manual.

	manoj
 who likes the UI so far, despite appearances
--
 Remember, an int is not always 16 bits.  I'm not sure, but if the
 80386 is one step closer to Intel's slugfest with the CPU curve that