Re: need volunteers for implementing the consistent kbd cfg

On Jul 23, Christian Schwarz wrote
> We'll continue to develop the basic concepts in private mail now and
> report any results/questions to debian-devel.

Perhaps you could use debian-i18n? Backspace/delete kind of configuration
stuff in itself isn't i18n, but I think that a consistent keyboard layout
should also address generating non-ASCII characters through the compose
mechanism.

I'd love to be able to type ISO 8859-1 characters out of the box. See bug
#9782 for a suggestion.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking