Re: source dependencies

On Jul 22, Santiago Vila Doncel wrote
> Agreed that we should start with creating a list...
>
> ( I don't have "kernel-headers" installed :-)

first try :

the tools:
bash bin86 binutils bison cpp debmake diff dpkg dpkg-dev fakeroot file
fileutils findutils flex gcc grep gzip kernel-headers ldso libc6 make
mawk ncurses3.4 patch perl sed shellutils tar textutils update
util-linux

the libs:
libc6-dev libg++272-dev libreadline2-dev libdb-dev libgdbm-dev xpm-dev
ncurses3.4-dev xlib6-dev

comments ?

andreas