Re: Signing new developer's keys

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:

> 	I just dont understand why you have all that problems.
> Some day ago I received my account (in less than 48 hours) simply
> by sending a scan copy of my ID card signed by my PGP key.

Well, I don't have an ID card (though I suppose a driving licence would be
as good), and I don't have a scanner :)

Fortunately it's not particularly difficult finding another debian
developer around Cambridge :)

It took them significantly more then 48 hours anyway---more like two
weeks---for me, but I think that's because they were in the middle of
changing to a different system or something.