Re: Debian-devel is full of noise

The problem I see with this is that there are people that have
scripts/programs that automatically filter the incoming mail into
various folders.  (I am one of them).  Spontaneously subscribing
people to new groups will wreak havoc with such a setup -- probably
causing my inbox to be flooded or else causing mail to be dropped
completely.  Plus, those people that want to participate in these
discussions have to subscribe to a huge number of lists.

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |