Debian-devel is full of noise

The debian-devel discussions have been very noisy of late. It's
becoming difficult to get much that is useful done on the list.

Part of the problem is that these discussions have no leaders. Also,
while everyone sincerely means to help, we don't all have equal
credentials as system architects.

What occurs to me is that we should designate "architects" for various
problems, who lead discussion, take suggestions, and make decisions based
on the group's input and sound principles of system design.
I _do_not_ want to initiate closed groups. What I am looking for is an
inclusive organization of people who want to solve a single technical
problem, with a judge or benevolent dictator at the top keeping things
moving.

Comments?

	Bruce
--