Re: Easier Solution: Documentation Policy

Here's a meta-comment on this discussion. Please don't take it bad.

Basically we just saw:

Chris Fearnley writes:
 > 'SirDibos wrote:'
 > >
 > > On Tue, 1 Jul 1997, Chris Fearnley wrote:
 > > > <I'm OK with Yann>
 > >
 > > <I'm not OK with Chris>
 >
 > <obviously, you didn't see Yann's something>

...thus illustrating the need to *quote* the most relevant part of the
mail one answers. This helps reducing non-understandability between
all of us!

BTW: please excuse me not to quote the messages I'm refering to, but I
do think their content, though interesting, was relevant to this
particular message.

I hope I was clear enough :)

Regards,
--