Re: Looking for help. . .

    Cory> I'm willing to format the whole drive if need be.

That's the right idea. :-)

 Unless you really need windows for business or something, the best
thing to do is just install Linux, and tell `fdisk' (the Linux one) to
just turn it into an ext2fs partition.

 That's what I did about 2 years ago.  I've never regretted it.

 Welcome to the Debian GNU/Linux 'volunteer fire department'!  Learn
how, and grab a package. :-)

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg