Re: Hamm: Exim + Chos standard?
- To: Christoph Lameter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Hamm: Exim + Chos standard?
- From: SirDibos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 15:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.970612154545.2879A-100000@citytel_prct21.citytel.net>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.970612152416.2851A-100000@citytel_prct21.citytel.net>
On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, SirDibos wrote:
> > Also we might think about replacing lilo with chos as the standard boot
> > loader from harddisk. lilo always is a difficulty for newbies, chos
> > offers:
> Sounds good to me. I am an advocate of many solutions.... I hate to see
> any software get dropped from the distribution. Hell, I still think we
> should have continued to include *both* anagram generating programs.
> <sigh> Yup, I'd like to give chos a try.
Whoa, hold on. Apparently, source code isnt available for chos. So, I
take my words back. By all means, lets keep it in the distribution, but
by no means let it be the "primary" boot loader.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .