Re: Hamm: Exim + Chos standard?
- To: SirDibos <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Hamm: Exim + Chos standard?
- From: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:16:47 -0400
- Message-id: <19970613121647.17695@kite>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.970612154545.2879A-100000@citytel_prct21.citytel.net>; from SirDibos on Thu, Jun 12, 1997 at 03:46:51PM -0700
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.970612152416.2851A-100000@citytel_prct21.citytel.net> <Pine.LNX.3.96.970612154545.2879A-100000@citytel_prct21.citytel.net>
> Whoa, hold on. Apparently, source code isnt available for chos. So, I
> take my words back. By all means, lets keep it in the distribution, but
> by no means let it be the "primary" boot loader.
Actually, they're still both in there, and I still maintain wordplay, though
I don't even have it installed on my system anymore (dumped it for the
see shy jo
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .