Re: config packages [Was: rm -r * and the default prompt]

Hi,
>>"Mark" == Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com> writes:

>> NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! We should _NOT_ use this name. I hate it (and its
>> probably
Mark> "Style sheets" then. :-)

	Could we please come up with a term that has not already beeen
 associated with some thing else? ;-). You say style sheets, I think,
 cascaded, dssl, dssl-lite, sgml, html 3.2, and how we got betrayed on

	manoj
 who hates wilburs guts
--
 It's always darkest just before the lights go out.  -- Alex Clark