Re: Perl issues

On May 21, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote
> I'd really appreciate your input on these issues, so that I can go
> forward with the Perl package.

Don't let this slow down your work, but: one thing I've been
itching for is a mechanism for CPAN installation to interoperate
with the Debian package manager.

This is a pretty broad project, and to do it right you'd probably
have to get the CPAN and Diety folks talking to each other, just
to define the interface.