Qmail, mailbox locking and the FSSTND

Two small matters before I release qmail_1.00-1.deb

First, here's how I made qmail FSSTN-compliant...

 - binaries moved to /usr/bin or /usr/sbin depending on the section (1
or 8) of their manpages.

 - manpages moved to /usr/man. cat pages deleted.

 - queue moved to /var/spool/qmail, with a symlink from /var/qmail/queue
to /var/spool/qmail

 - /var/qmail/control moved to /etc/qmail, but also with a symlink from
/var/qmail/control to /etc/qmail

 - the rest stays under /var/qmail...

If you think I did something wrong, say so now... Because once the .deb
is released, it's slightly tricky (to say the least) to move things
around in a new version of the .deb file.

Also... is it a <ahem> big problem if qmail uses flock to lock the
mailbox?

   Christian