Re: Problems with 1.2.1

  Christian> For me it is unacceptable that packages (for example the boot
  Christian> disks) are changed a few days before release and go into the
  Christian> next stable release for someone else has time to review it.

Agreed completely. And worse, the same thing happened with 1.1 (the nfs.o
moduled problem, the ncr scsi driver ...)

How can we provide more quality control without requiring a ton of
administrative overload?

Should we require "voting" to introduce new packages into the distribution
proper?

--
  Dirk Eddelb"uttel                       http://rosebud.sps.queensu.ca/~edd