Re: Documentation formats

On Dec 23, pdm@blackbird.ics.muni.cz (Milan Zamazal) wrote:
> If info can be installed easily conditionally, I think it should be
> easy to install HTML conditionally too.  So it would be nice if Debian
> users could choose what they want:
> - HTML only
> - info only
> - both HTML and info

Agreed, but don't put up seperate packages, and don't put questions
in everybody's postinst; instead, put the option in the configuration
database that can be read by 'install-info' and '<whatever install-html
is really called>'.

Steve Greenland

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

			"Here's the holiday schedule for Monday's
			 observation of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday,
			 when the following will be closed:

			 - Governmental offices
			 - Post offices
			 - Libraries
			 - Schools
			 - Banks
			 - Parts of Palm Beach

			 and the mind of Senator Jesse Helms of North
			 Carolina."
						-Dennis Miller