Re: Documentation formats

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Winfried Truemper:
> If he does not want to install a httpd, he can still use (is restricted
> to) lynx. That's what I wanted to say.

I thought lynx wanted to run special programs, not normal CGI's. Sorry.

> in your previous mail I thought you want to provide the same information
> in two different formats.

For the moment, yes. Ultimately, Info will be installed only by
those who want to use Emacs, and the rest of us will install only
HTML.

> But this takes up ~ 10MB disk space and
> therefore my wish is to avoid "wasting" so much space.

10 MB is not enough to make me worried about the transition period.