Re: Documentation formats

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Vociferous Mole:
> '<whatever install-html is really called>'.

install-html doesn't exist, and hopefully never will, since it's
an unnecessarily complicated solution. dwww builds the equivalent
of /usr/info/dir from any number of files called .dwww-index.

If we want to implement installing partial packages, it should
be built into dpkg. Something like an option to avoid installing
files that match a certain pattern.