Re: Goals for 1.3?

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Bruce Perens:
> You experimented with the SHELL version of cfgdb. No wonder it was much
> too slow! Once you are satisfied with the program it should be rewritten
> in C.

FWIW, on an otherwise almost idle P90, my cfgtool program
uses about 0.15 seconds (1000 repeats done in about 15 seconds
total) to read one variable from a trivial database and write
it to /dev/null.

<http://www.iki.fi/liw/programs/>. I haven't uploaded it to master
yet, but I guess I can do that now that rex has been released.