Problems with /bin/csh

Because I didn't want to have tcsh loaded every time I start a csh
script, I installed the csh package (version 5.26-2).

Sometimes when I try to run a csh script or /bin/csh directly, it will
segfault.  This behavior is dependent on the directory (some
directories it does it, others it does not, and I can't find a
pattern).

tcsh does not have this problem.

Has anyone else seen this?  I'm going to try and verify the problems
and then submit a bug report.

--
Richard W Kaszeta 			Graduate Student/Sysadmin
bofh@bofh.me.umn.edu			University of MN, ME Dept