Re: debian-private, master.debian.org, what's all that?

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Dale Miller wrote:

[...]

> Should I upload this to ftp.debian.org or to the new
> master.debian.org. If master is the place to go, it doesn't
> seem to allow anonymous logins as of 30 Jan. So how do I get
> on to upload the updates packages.

I want to upload some updated packages too. I still don't get it. If
someone was in debian-private and can make a summary of how the new
situation is, please post it. I guess I am not the only package
maintainer left-out of debian-private.

If you Dale found out more, please let me know.

Thank you,
	Fernando Alegre
	alegre@mars.superlink.net