Re: debian-private, master.debian.org, what's all that?

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> > So, could you explain all this?
> >
> > 1) What is master.debian.org?
> >

> A developers-only system. If you aren't a developer, please don't contact it.
> It makes sense for there to be a developers-only computer to help us get our
> jobs done.
>
> > 2) What is debian-private?
>
> That's our little private mailing list where the package developers make fun
> of you without your being able to see it :-) .
>
> 	Thanks
>
> 	Bruce
> --
> Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
> Toy Story: > US$177M domestic box office receipts and an Oscar so far.

Is this new system have a specific login and password to use?
I am the new maintainer of mailx and will in the next couple
of weeks be ready to fix some of the bugs reported lately.
Should I upload this to ftp.debian.org or to the new
master.debian.org. If master is the place to go, it doesn't
seem to allow anonymous logins as of 30 Jan. So how do I get
on to upload the updates packages.

Thanks

Dale Miller