Re: Looking for Sponsor for Space-Attack_2 Game

Thank you all for the helpful response.

I new you could packages Godot as a single binary or as a pck file,
but I was unaware of the Godot3-runner package in the repositories.
That does make a lot of sense in saving space and I would assume I
wouldn't have to compile for separate architectures.  So I will be
looking into that.
--thank you Christian.

Sylvain, yeah I thought that the Debian servers would want to build it
from source, I just wasn't sure how to set it up to do that, and I
didn't want to come here with nothing which is why I made my own deb
files. I'm currently reading up on dh_make and debuild (is this what I
should be looking at?).

I'll definitely be checking out all the links everyone has
provided in their responses.

Honestly I was a little afraid that I might get some mean responses,
but everyone has been very helpful.  I hope to get back things sorted
out soon, but I'm sure I'll be back with more questions.

Thanks again,
Kris Occhipinti

--
Kris Occhipinti