Re: Looking for Sponsor for Space-Attack_2 Game

Hi!

To create a package included in Debian, it needs to be rebuilt from source (i.e. we can't repack our own binaries as .deb, for all kind of reasons, and they'll be rebuilt by the Debian autobuilders anyway).

In this case you'll probably need to create a new source package template using dh_make, and depend on
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=godot3-runner

See also:
https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

Cheers!