Re: Looking for Sponsor for Space-Attack_2 Game

Ok, I've read through the first 6 chapters of
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/

This is way more complex then I originally thought
I think this process is more complex than creating the game :D

I do look forward to learning the entire process, but after reading
through the docs I realized that maybe I'm not looking for a sponsor.

I an "upstream author" and "upstream maintainer" and maybe I'm looking
for a "maintainer" (the person making the Debian package of the program)

Is that a thing?  When I was first looking into this everything said I
needed a sponsor.  Are there people who are just maintainers and will
take my software and package it?

Originally my program was a single binary file, but as discussed in the
go.

So, I would assume I would create a pck file of the game, make
godot3-runner a dependencies, then I would just need to create an icon,
desktop file, and a shell script that would tie it all together and tell
godot3-runner to run my pck file.

I really want to get this down.  I have lots of plans for games and would
love to see them in the debian repositories.

--
Kris Occhipinti
http://filmsbykris.com