Re: RFS: capbattleship/1.0~alpha4-1 -- pirate battleship board game

Hi Fabien,

The package looks nice. I have a few remaining comments, mostly
minor/pedantic ones, before I upload it.

We usually do not document the licence (or the lack thereof) of the
license files themselves.

In the changelog file, which is much clearer now, I think a single line
with "Initial packaging (Closes: #xxxxxx)" would be enough.

In the control file, you should write one build dependency per line, as
for regular dependencies.
In addition, it would be nice to sort dependencies by alphabetical order
(with the special ones, such as ${misc:Depends}, at the end).

While looking at the package, I realised that in the setup.py file, the
version number is 0.0.8, whereas the upstream version is 1.0~alpha8.

Best regards,
Vincent