Re: RFS: capbattleship/1.0~alpha4-1 -- pirate battleship board game

Hi Vincent,

Many thanks for your thorough review of the package!

I believe I've fixed almost all of the issues you reported, and I have some questions concerning the two others.

debian/copyright:
- assets/fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf embedded license information contains
additional copyright by Tavmjong Bah.
For this file (which is taken from debian's fonts-dejavu-core package), I copied the /u/s/d/fonts-dejavu-core/copyright entry.
Should I add an entry about Tavmiong Bah?

- files in locale/ have copyright notices different from what you wrote
(fr, en) and some have template notices without any name or year (.pot
file, de, it, nb_NO).
Here, upstream (me) uses a collaborative platform to ease the translation (weblate). There, contributors accept to put their contributions on MIT license. Rather than keeping tracks of the copyright in the .po/.pot files, contributors are listed in LICENSE file. Now all the translators are listed. Should I try to convince upstream (heh) to keep the headers from the .po/.pot files up-to-date?

The url of the package still is:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/capbattleship/

And the respective dsc file can be found at:
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/capbattleship/capbattleship_1.0~alpha8-1.dsc

Changes I've made can be tracked here:
https://salsa.debian.org/captnfab-guest/capbattleship/-/commits/debian/

Before receiving your review, I made a few changes to the packaging, mainly because of new upstream releases. You'll find them with:

   git diff 971c236c f4079e62 -- debian/

Or you can go here and search for "debian/" (not sure if I can limit the diff to a directory)

https://salsa.debian.org/captnfab-guest/capbattleship/-/compare/971c236c...f4079e62#9c96da0e9f91d7d8937b69b524702c106258f0d1

Fixes from your review are commit b6f05757 and following.

Thanks again,
Best,

--
fabien (captnfab)