Re: python-chess

Hi Leopold,

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 3:18 AM Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo@alaxarxa.net> wrote:

done, but with:

$ git push -u origin --all
$ git push -u origin --tags

Great!

Yes, but I really don't understand is why I can create project in salsa
under debian-games and I cannot push there.

Ha, ha! Indeed! The permissions don't always make sense. :)

In all seriousness, the default use case is to allow people with Developer permissions to create repos and push topic branches and to then have Maintainers approve and merge those into protected branches. However, most teams don't use that workflow from what I gather.

-Olek