Re: python-chess

Hi Leopold,

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 6:09 PM Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo@alaxarxa.net> wrote:
El 5/7/20 a les 22:56, Olek Wojnar ha escrit:
> Hi Leopold,
>
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 9:44 AM Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
> <leo@alaxarxa.net <mailto:leo@alaxarxa.net>> wrote:
>
>     I have packaged python-chess [1] and it's located in [2]. I have created
>     the project under games-team/ but I was not able to push it there
>     because I'm just developer and not owner and master is protected.
>
>     So, please some of you could:
>
>     - Unblock this allowing to put my repo under games-team?
>

> As we discussed, I tried to move your repo but apparently that requires
> Owner access.

Neither I is owner.

I did give you Maintainer access to the new repo that you
> created under Games Team so you should be able to transfer your
> repository there yourself now.

Nops, I cannot. I can only transfer to Debian Science not Debian Games.

Sorry, let me restate that. Moving projects within Salsa is indeed problematic. What I meant to say was that you should be able to push from your computer to the games-team instance of the python-chess repository [1] now. So if you add [1] as a remote and push your work there, you should then be able to delete the instance in your personal namespace and work on the games-team version in the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

-Olek

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/python-chess