Re: python-chess

Hi Leopold,

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 9:44 AM Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo@alaxarxa.net> wrote:
I have packaged python-chess [1] and it's located in [2]. I have created
the project under games-team/ but I was not able to push it there
because I'm just developer and not owner and master is protected.

So, please some of you could:

- Unblock this allowing to put my repo under games-team?

As we discussed, I tried to move your repo but apparently that requires Owner access. I did give you Maintainer access to the new repo that you created under Games Team so you should be able to transfer your repository there yourself now.

- Review it and upload to new, if you want.

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't have time for that right now.

-Olek