python-chess

Hi,

I have packaged python-chess [1] and it's located in [2]. I have created
the project under games-team/ but I was not able to push it there
because I'm just developer and not owner and master is protected.

So, please some of you could:

- Unblock this allowing to put my repo under games-team?
- Review it and upload to new, if you want.
- I can keep one eye on it, but probably the chess people are the best
to maintain it.

Cheers,

Leopold

[1] https://github.com/niklasf/python-chess
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/lepalom-guest/python-chess

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia