Re: python-chess

Hi Olek,

El 6/7/20 a les 3:38, Olek Wojnar ha escrit:

[...]

>     Nops, I cannot. I can only transfer to Debian Science not Debian Games.
>
> git push -u origin --tags

done, but with:

$ git push -u origin --all
$ git push -u origin --tags

> Sorry, let me restate that. Moving projects within Salsa is indeed
> problematic. What I meant to say was that you should be able to push
> from your computer to the games-team instance of the python-chess
> repository [1] now. So if you add [1] as a remote and push your work
> there, you should then be able to delete the instance in your personal
> namespace and work on the games-team version in the future.

Yes, but I really don't understand is why I can create project in salsa
under debian-games and I cannot push there.

Cheers,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia