Re: Tower of Brahma

Hi,

On Sunday 12 November 2017 08:57 PM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
Hi,

for the second time - please reply to list.
Sorry, handling too many mails today, pressing buttons unconsciously.

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:23:08 +0530
Nandakumar Edamana <nandakumar@nandakumar.co.in> wrote:

Thanks for the Wiki link and credits! I now see the bug is fixed.

You are welcome. Don't refer to Wikipedia simply as "Wiki" though - see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki .
That's correct. But I was replying to a message that contains the term "Wikipedia". If I was writing an original message, I wouldn't have done that. In both cases, I wouldn't misuse some terms like "Linux" (Linux where it should be GNU/Linux).
I'm glad to hear the bug is fixed.