Re: I want to ask for a RM of the game pixbros. Anyone against it?

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 22:07:07 +0200, Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> wrote:
> > On 02.06.2016 15:55, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> >> I'm considering asking for a removal of pixbros from the archive. It
>
> > I don't have any objections. I believe the low popcon value is mainly
> > due to the fact that fenix is only available for 32 bit architectures
> > and a lot of people are running amd64 these days. If upstream hasn't
> > fixed that yet, it is probably not worth the trouble.
>
> Yeah, I think the same. I'm seriously considering eventually removing
> fenix in the medium term as well, for that reason.

Peter Pentchev's last commit to the fenix repo isn't very reassuring —
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/fenix.git/commit/?id=f3b2e3e123c51eaa7d99a7345dbc611392b11c21
(I had thought of uploading the package, to get the fix for
https://bugs.debian.org/744986 into the archive, but haven't got further than
Peter yet).

Regards,

Stephen