Re: LordsAWar! version 0.3.0 released

Am 03.07.2015 um 00:53 schrieb bing@nym.hush.com:
> On 7/2/2015 at 3:34 PM, "Markus Koschany" <apo@gambaru.de> wrote:
[...]
>> 1. I installed all the locales to /usr/share/locale but the in-
>> game menu
>> still appears in English although my system is localized to
>> de_DE.UTF-8.
>> Any ideas what went wrong? How can I enable the in-game
>> translation?
>
> As you already noticed, things are a bit wonky wrt translations.  Try changing <d_lang> in ~/.lordsawarrc.  I know it's not the right thing to do, but it might help.

I think I have found the solution. The game looks in ${datadir}/locale
for translations but on Debian systems that would be
/usr/share/games/locale, so I just have to adjust the path for localedir.

> lordsawar-upgrade-file is a backwards compatibility tool to drag old versions of lordsawar files forward to the newest version.
> Normal users don't need it, and you don't have to package it.

Ok, then I won't package it.

Last question: How comfortable are you with the multiplayer network
modus. Is Debian's package description still correct that network play
is broken?

Regards,

Markus