Re: LordsAWar! version 0.3.0 released

Hi Ben,

I think I have cleaned up the Debian package of LordsAWar a little and
you can find the most recent version of it here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/lordsawar.git

I see you have already accepted my desktop file patch. Thank you. I have
disabled the sound at build time now due to the gstreamermm issue but
you are right, it's not a real problem.

I have only two questions left apart from the other two bug reports I've
reported.

1. I installed all the locales to /usr/share/locale but the in-game menu
still appears in English although my system is localized to de_DE.UTF-8.
Any ideas what went wrong? How can I enable the in-game translation?

2. The lordsawar-upgrade-file binary comes without a man page. Where can
I find more information about this tool? Is it useful for "normal"
users? I can write a man page, that shouldn't be too difficult but I'm
not sure yet if we should ship this tool at all.

Cheers,

Markus