Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

> issue. Very early she has taken quite a radical stance on the matter and even
> contributed very strong word "sexualised" to discussion (if I'm not mistaken).

And I maintain my use of the word sexualized in this context (you can
read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexualization if you do not
understand it). And I have every right to use that word, as I think
that it's the proper word to use when a human body is "portrayed in a
sexual manner (e.g., dressed in revealing clothing, with bodily
postures or facial expressions that imply sexual readiness) and are
objectified (e.g., used as a decorative object, or as body parts
rather than a whole person)".

Greetings,
Miry