Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

On Mon, 4 May 2015 08:33:47 Christian PERRIER wrote:
> My own recommendation, as someone defining self as a quite
> longstanding member of the Debian-women project, would be discussing
> these things with Miriam Ruiz.
> I think Miriam can act as a great
> representative of opinions about gender neutrality from inside the
> Debian project, as well as someone who has a good knowledge of the
> gaming community, being a longstanding contributor of the Debian Games
> team.

But she seems to be quite opinionated and biased regarding this particular
issue. Very early she has taken quite a radical stance on the matter and even
contributed very strong word "sexualised" to discussion (if I'm not mistaken).
She expressed no hesitation regarding controversial practice of moral
censorship... I think she might be a good choice to articulate anything but
gender neutrality... With all due respect to her past and present
contributions...

 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B

---

No person, no idea, and no religion deserves to be illegal to insult,
not even the Church of Emacs.
        -- Richard Stallman