Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

On 05/03/2015 12:40 PM, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

Just because the players are older the sexism does not go away.

Do you think it ever will?? Good luck on that one, without setting up a censorship board and Hollywood style "rating system". Then who becomes the "deciders"? Should we elect those with the propensity to censor and rule according to their own personal perspectives?? I certainly hope not as that is the slippery slope to less-than software freedom, where people can decide for themselves, without someone else telling them how to think.

So, I'd rather see a world where people are left to decide for themselves. Fork the game instead. Sanitize the dickens out of it. Then, this issue would have my full unbiased support for putting the money where the mouth is, and proceed to DO something besides complain about the artistry of another.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html