Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

> I think it is perfectly acceptable to remove content from packages, but
> I also think it should be noted in the description of a package that it
> is missing parts the upstream version includes. Will this be done here?

That's usually done in README.Debian, but it might be a good idea to
make it explicit in the package description that the game has had
those contents removed. I think it is a good idea and it would
certainly help parents to know whether those contents are included in
Debian's packaging or not. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Greetings,
Miry