Re: love 0.9

On 29/04/14 20:39, Miriam Ruiz wrote:

>> I failed at my attempt at upgrading Mr Rescue to 0.9. My work was pushed
>> upstream and Tangram are working on the port. Once done I'll reroll the
>> mrrescue package.
>>
>> I have a small list of other Love games to look at but my hipster
>> anxiety disorder is preventing me from doing anything cerebral at
>> present. No ETA on a fix for that one either. :)
>
> If you think it would be a good idea, I will have no problem about
> uploading and maintaining also love 0.8 in Debian. The system is
> prepared for that, and I already have packages ready [1] [2]

I think this would be a good idea if we want to move forward any. I
would be very surprised if any of the current games that qualify for
inclusion would be upgraded to 0.9 any time soon, if at all. There's
really no incentive for developers to do it since they can bundle the
runtime in the windows package then move onto their next project.