Re: love 0.9

> On 29/04/14 20:19, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>>
>>> P.S. :- Are you planning to package any love games in the immediate
>>> future or something ? For instance Mr. Rescue as shared by me sometime
>>> back.
>>>
>>> http://tangramgames.itch.io/mrrescue
>>
>> I'd love to be able to package some love games for a change. At least
>> it would be an excuse to start defining a policy about that, specially
>> regarding the breaking-api-in-every-release policy of the love
>> project. Hopefully, they'll eventually reach 1.0, and the API will
>> hopefully be more stable :)
>>

> I failed at my attempt at upgrading Mr Rescue to 0.9. My work was pushed
> upstream and Tangram are working on the port. Once done I'll reroll the
> mrrescue package.
>
> I have a small list of other Love games to look at but my hipster
> anxiety disorder is preventing me from doing anything cerebral at
> present. No ETA on a fix for that one either. :)

If you think it would be a good idea, I will have no problem about
uploading and maintaining also love 0.8 in Debian. The system is
prepared for that, and I already have packages ready [1] [2]

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://miriamruiz.es/debian/love/
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-games/packages/branches/love/0.8/