Re: love 0.9

On 29/04/14 20:19, Miriam Ruiz wrote:

>> P.S. :- Are you planning to package any love games in the immediate
>> future or something ? For instance Mr. Rescue as shared by me sometime
>> back.
>>
>> http://tangramgames.itch.io/mrrescue
>
> I'd love to be able to package some love games for a change. At least
> it would be an excuse to start defining a policy about that, specially
> regarding the breaking-api-in-every-release policy of the love
> project. Hopefully, they'll eventually reach 1.0, and the API will
> hopefully be more stable :)

I failed at my attempt at upgrading Mr Rescue to 0.9. My work was pushed
upstream and Tangram are working on the port. Once done I'll reroll the
mrrescue package.

I have a small list of other Love games to look at but my hipster
anxiety disorder is preventing me from doing anything cerebral at
present. No ETA on a fix for that one either. :)