Re: love 0.9

Hi shirish,

I see two solutions:
-ask ftpmasters to remove the old binaries for the (luajit unsupported) architectures

-upload again a new love version with libluajit-5.1-dev [linux-any] or something more precise such as
libluajit-5.1-dev [!kfreebsd-amd64 !s390x] (didn't check the syntax, should work)

I didn't try to rebuild the package without luajit, does it build?

maybe on kfreebsd-amd64 and s390x they can just have a package without luajit support

cheers,

Gianfranco

Hi all,