Re: love 0.9

Hi all,
      It was just by chance that I saw Miriam's mail as I'm not
subscribed to the list. Please CC me in any future correspondence on
this topic please.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2014/04/msg00026.html

I did see the package you have uploaded but wondering why the excuses
page hasn't picked the newer version for migration and excuses ?

http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/love.html

As can be seen it still is showing info. about the older 0.9.1-1 and
not the newer 0.9.1-2 .

Thank you for your hard work.

P.S. :- Are you planning to package any love games in the immediate
future or something ? For instance Mr. Rescue as shared by me sometime
back.

http://tangramgames.itch.io/mrrescue

Look forward to the new version in testing.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17