Re: Unteralterbach visual novel

Mateusz Jończyk <mat.jonczyk@o2.pl> writes:

>> A more serious objection is the effect that it has on the "mentally ill" people
>> that the game mentions.  I fear the effect that this game may have on them,
>> could be to convince them that sex with children is not always a bad thing.  The
>> fact that the children are so realistic otherwise may add to this risk that they
>> may not keep fantasy and reality separate.  Their mental condition will surely
>> stimulate that line of thinking.  In some cases, that may lead to more child
>> abuse.  I would certainly not want to be responsible for that (in a broader
>> sense than just legally).
>>
> If so, could You please report the site for takedown?

Please don't do that. Having dealt with a company that did not like what
I wrote about its application process, a takedown request creates at
best a mental burden and at worst the need to consult a lawyer.

The game contains drawings of fictional abuse. No children were harmed.

--
Nils Dagsson Moskopp // erlehmann
<http://dieweltistgarnichtso.net>