Re: Should sauerbraten-wake6 be part of main?

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Simon McVittie wrote:

> ... can't be redistributed at all. (I think the amount of source tracking
> done by upstream while making releases indicates that in practice
> they are vanishingly unlikely to object, though.)

Sometimes I get the feeling that a large amount of GPL software out
there may as well have been BSD licensed. The amount of projects doing
active GPL enforcement isn't very large and even on successful
enforcement rarely does anything of value get released.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise