Re: Hello, I want to participate.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:29 PM, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

> If you need help I'll be glad to help (as much as I can) in packaging it!
> This kind of games shouldn't disappear from debian :)

Unfortunately it is inevitable that such things get removed from
Debian since people get busy and abandon things and then QA people
remove them for being abandoned and broken. There is no way Debian can
ever hope to package and maintain every DFSG-free game out there, let
alone keep all of the games we already have.

> (I suggest to open a new git on alioth for this game, in this way you will easily be able to ask people to test/review the package)

No need for that, there is already a git repository for warsow and an
SVN repository for warsow-data:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/warsow.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-games/packages/trunk/warsow-data/

--