Hello, I want to participate.

Hello everybody, I want to start contributing for Debian, and I think that this group is the best place I can start.
My name is Michał Bień. I'm hobby programmer from Poland, I have very good knowledge of C++.
I have also experience in Boost, Allegro5 and Qt5 libraries.
I have been using archlinux before, where I tried to maintain some AUR packages (eg. supertux editor), but there was no real need of additional packagers there. A few months ago I've switched to Debian and I'd like to help in game packaging (because I think it's place I can be most useful).
I'd like to know if there are some specific packages that I could maintain or help maintaining? Maybe somebody could help me get involved?

Best regards
Michał Bień